Sunday, March 20, 2011

I tried a few products...


 Take a look at this product closely. Go ahead. Closer. Zoom in. It's Curls Curl Creme Brulee, for Target. Keep looking at it. Well now you can't get any closer because I just knocked it from my sink and into the trash. This concoction DID not work for me AT ALL! In fact it made my hair dry, brittle, and disgusting. I just felt soooo sory for my hair! I'm still shaking my head. Sadness. But every cloud has a silver lining! I had to wash this out IMMEDIATELY, and I ended up trying out another product!



While reading Meechy Monroe's blog, I read that Cantu Shea Butter leave in treatment was one of her favorite products. I gave it a try, and used it for my twistout last night. This treatment is sooo moisturizing. And it has sort of a watery feel, so your hair just soaks it right on up! I love it, and I will never leave its side!

While I was at Target picking up the Creme Brulee *shivers* I saw that they offer Kinky Curly curling Custard, as well as Knot Today. They were out of stock. I really want to try the Knot Today. I already have some Kinky Curly. I said, that I would give it another try after my hair got a bit longer. I believe I'll do that tomorrow. I WISH Targer would get Miss Jessies. That would make me  veeery happy. I'd love to score some buttercreme on sale!

In other news, education utopia is over. Spring Break is over and I must return to the warzone tomorrow. Pray for me dolls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment